Noorskins Shipping and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping with Noorskins!
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help. This policy outlines our warranty, returns, exchanges and refunds policy. By processing your payment with us, you are accepting the following terms and conditions regarding warranty, shipping and returns of your purchase.
- Please choose carefully. We do not accept returns or give refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong selection. You can choose between a refund or exchange where goods are faulty and cannot be repaired or replaced under warranty, are significantly different from their description. Products that are having a faulty assessment conducted will not be eligible for a cash refund if found to be working in correct order. In this circumstance, the product can either be returned to the customer or a store credit for the price of the product applied.
- Custom orders can-not be returned. Pre-order cancellation will attract a 20% restocking fee.
- Please retain your original receipt as proof of purchase. Where returns are approved for any reason, goods must be in original condition and in their original box, unopened and unused (unless faulty and unrepairable or unreplaceable). Approved returns must be made within 30 days of delivery, except when an item is faulty and covered by a warranty period in which case our warranty policy applies. All returns must be expressly approved by us in writing prior to being sent back to us.
- You will be responsible for shipping costs for returning your item unless deemed faulty.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to retrieve any items that Noor Skins deem to be in unacceptable condition on return (unless faulty) or outside of the mentioned timeframe. We will not pay to return items in unacceptable condition. Noor Skins takes no responsibility for lost items when sending returns, so we suggest that you ship them via registered and tracked post / freight with adequate insurance.
- Please note that several types of goods are exempt from being returned, including disposable goods, consumable products and used goods. Please contact us and we will advise you appropriately.
- Ex-display stock and show room stock may only be returned for store credit where explicitly approved. These items are sold "as is".
- When sending back your item/s, please send your returned item to: Noor Skins 208/93 auburn road, auburn, NSW, 2144 and include in your package a copy of the email send to us confirming our approval and the reason letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
- If your return / cancellation is approved prior to shipping then a full refund will be processed within 7 business days. If your return / cancellation is approved after shipping, there will be a 20% restocking fee and less original shipping charges and the refund will be in the form of a net credit on your account.
- You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days from date of approval, depending on your card issuer's policies.
- All refunds attract a 20% restocking fee unless proved to be unrepairable or irreplaceable. Refunds will also be net of original shipping costs.
- We use the best and most reliable Australian Couriers for you shipping services.
- All our postage is sent via Standard Shipping; however, you can select to pay extra for Express Shipping.
- All orders are supplied with a Tracking Number (unless sent via Freight) and can be traced by clicking on the link provided once your orders are despatched.
- Our delivery providers deliver Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays.
- If you have any delivery instructions please include these in your order. Orders will be left in a safe place on delivery or taken to your local Post Office for pick-up. Freight items will need to be signed for on delivery.
- Shipping time may take 3-5 days in Australia and 7-14 days around the world.